Try Before You Buy
EASE OF USE
- Quick Breath sample technology minimizes the duration of blowing and analyzing the sample
- Small footprint (smaller than an I Phone 6) makes the device easy to hold.
- Easy to read full text led display
- Works great in hot and cold weather environments: unlike some companies you do not have to remove the device (to avoid malfunction) every time you exit your vehicle.
- Appointment reminder: Our interlock will display your upcoming appointment
- Mechanic code override allows you to rest comfortably when turning your keys over to the mechanic
- Lock out override capability. If your device goes into lockout mode quickstart can give you a code to unlock the device and allow you to get back on the road.
TRY IT BEFORE YOU LEASE IT.
When making a selection on something that will be part of your daily way of living for the next several months it only make sense to try it before it is installed in your vehicle. At quickstart ignition interlock we know that the ease of use alone will convince you to choose us as your interlock provider. We have a demo ignition interlock at each and every location for the purpose of letting you the customer use and make sure it is acceptable for installation. If you insist on shopping around see if the other interlock companies will let you inspect their device and try it out before it is installed. Remember you are the one who has to live with using this device each and everytime you drive your vehicle. So please do your homework and make an informed decision.
* Locations outside of the Maricopa and Pima might not have a demo available to try the device first.
Our goal is to help assure you that your Ignition interlock device remains functional so you are not stranded.
- Technical support provided to you 24/7/365. When you call quickstart after normal business hours you will be able to speak directly with a live voice not a voicemail box.
- PROACTIVE TECHNOLOGY FOR POSSIBLE MALFUNCTIONS. Don’t be stuck with a company that depends on reactive plans for device malfunction. In most cases the quickstart ignition interlock system will give you a verbal notification before a critical malfunction occurs. Our system will notify you to call customer service and will provide you a four digit identification number which allows us to diagnose the problem. Our device is proactive so we do not have to be reactive.
- Loud speaker helps to insure your ability to always hear the device.
- Redundant keys/buttons: if one button or key malfunctions the others will take its place.
- Works well in hot and cold weather environments: unlike some companies you do not have to remove the device (to avoid malfunction) every time you exit your vehicle.